Joe Biden Speaks at Mack Trucks Plant
On Wednesday, July 28th, Joe Biden flew into Pennsylvania to check out the Mack Trucks Plant in Lehigh Valley. While there he gave an approximately 30-minute speech. Things he discussed included:
- Creating 600,000 jobs per month since he was in office.
- The importance of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The importance of the United States government buying American, and plans to raise the percentage threshold of American goods from 55% to 75% in 2029.
- His time behind an eighteen-wheeler.
- Racial equity in the economy.
You can see his speech at the Mack Trucks Plant in the video below, which has been advanced to the start of his speech. If you are interested, you can rewind to listen to a foreword by Carlo Bett, a repair technician at the plant.
Top Trending Trucking Articles
- Congress Considers Side Guards for Trailers
- Truck Parking Bill Makes a Comeback
- Joe Biden’s Infrastructure Plan and How it Impacts Truckers
- CVSA Operation Safe Driver Week Starts July 11th
- Companies and Drivers Split on DRIVE-Safe Act
- Trucking Insurance Bill Reintroduced to Congress
- AB-5 Applies to Trucking, Appeals Court Ruled
- FMCSA Declares Regional Emergency Regarding Fuel
- I-40 Bridge Shut Down Until Further Notice
ABOUT TOPMARK FUNDING
TopMark Funding is a top-rated semi-truck financing and trailer financing company located in Roseville, CA. We specialize in commercial trucking and heavy equipment. Our mission is to become your long-term financial partner by helping you grow your trucking business and fleet.
We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on the long-haul with you!
We have financing options for trailers, semi-trucks, commercial trucks, and small businesses. We have great rates, low down payments, and flexible monthly payments regardless of credit history.
Learn more about Trailer Financing.
Fill out the contact form or give us a call at (866) 627-6644. One of our truck financing specialists will contact you as soon as possible to go over your truck lease needs and learn more about you and your business financing goals.