Box Truck Leasing Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries
Looking to Buy a Box Truck and Need Box Truck Leasing? TopMark Funding Can Help! #1 Rated Box Truck Financing Company. Get Pre-Approved Before You Buy. Helping Business Owners Like You Grow Your Fleet and Increase Your Revenue!
- Best Rates & Fast Funding
- Get Approved for $250k Within 24 Hours – Application Only!
- Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries – No Impact on Your Credit
- Get Pre-Approved Today!
Need a Box Truck Lease? TopMark Funding Can Help!
Looking to buy a new or used box truck and need box truck lease? At TopMark Funding we offer several box truck leasing programs that will fit your budget and help add profit to your bottom line.
The commercial trucking business has unique financing requirements when it comes to leasing box trucks, we get it! We have 20 plus years of truck leasing experience. We live and breathe commercial truck financing.
Deciding whether to get a box truck lease, traditional dump truck loan. Having a partner like TopMark Funding that understands the commercial trucking industry and all that comes with titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc… is crucial to your success and growth in the commercial trucking industry.
We have a proven track record of helping owner-operators, fleet owners, and trucking companies like yours grow by offering great funding solutions and expert advice.
Apply today for a no-obligation box truck financing quote. Our application process is straightforward, fast, and easy. Don’t worry we do a soft inquiry on your credit. No hard inquiries and no negative impact on your personal or business credit score.
Get Approved For Up To $250K Within 24 Hours – Application Only!
Get a Safe & Secure Quote + Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries
How to Get a Box Truck Lease
Box truck financing is different from traditional vehicle financing and leasing. Traditional truck loans heavily rely on your credit, business revenue, and time in business to determine if you’re qualified.
When it comes to box truck leasing, the truck you decide to purchase becomes the collateral, which helps to limit the lender’s risk on the box truck lease or loan. By reducing the risk you’re more likely to be qualified for truck financing.
Several factors will determine your box truck lease term, interest rate, and down payment. Here is a list of all the requirements and factors that determine your eligibility and financial requirements.
#1 DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY – GET PRE-APPROVED
Before you go box truck shopping it’s recommended to first get pre-approved. At TopMark Funding we have a quick and easy pre-approval process. One of our finance specialists will ask you a few questions about your credit and business history. Then we do a soft pull on your credit, not a hard inquiry.
The majority of our competitors do a hard credit inquiry, which isn’t good for your credit score. Our pre-approval process is guaranteed not to harm your business or personal credit score. Once we get your credit results back we’ll get you pre-approved with the amount you’re allowed to finance.
FACTORS THAT DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
- Credit Score – 650 or Above for the Best Box Truck Financing Rates.
- Time in Business with a CDL License – 3+ Years Preferred (But We Can Finance Start-ups Too!)
- Down Payment Amount – How Much You Can Afford to Put Down on Your Box Truck.
We recognize the importance of having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with regulations; that’s what helps growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process simple so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new truck!
BOX TRUCK FINANCING AND CREDIT
When it comes to getting a new box truck, your credit health plays a big role. Unfortunately, a lot of commercial drivers harm their credit by applying to any company that promises to get them the truck of their dreams.
This actually puts a lot of hard inquiries on your report. Remember, each hard inquiry can ding you about 10 points. Even if you apply to 4 places, that’s enough to drop your score a whole credit grade.
Getting financed through a dealership can also be risky. When you “apply” or see if you can get financed for a truck at a dealership, they often send your information around to any bank or company they think will approve you. Again, this leads to many unnecessary, credit-damaging hard inquiries.
We are here to help grow your business as best we can! TopMark Funding achieves this by getting you pre-approved for truck financing with just a soft credit inquiry. This way, you can see your rates without any commitment or damage to your credit.
Before damaging your score, we encourage you to be familiar with your credit score and what’s available at your current rating. It’s important to do research and ensure you make good choices for your business. Being knowledgeable about the process and what it means in terms of credit will help you make the best choices.
BREAKDOWN OF FICO SCORE RANGES
- 300-579: A score in this range is considered Very Poor. Credit applicants with a score in this range are often required to pay larger fees and deposits, or sometimes may not be approved for credit at all. 16% of people have a score in this range.
- 580-669: Scores between the 580 mark to the higher 600s are called Fair credit scores. Often, people with scores in this range will be referred to as subprime borrowers. A total of 17% of people have a credit score in this range.
- 670-739: This range is referred to as Good. Individuals with scores this high have a much lower rate of default. Statistically, about 8% of applicants with a Good range credit score will become seriously delinquent. Around 21% of people have a score in this range.
- 740-799: People with scores in the mid to top 700s are in the range of Very Good. Borrowers with scores in this range will receive better than average interest rates from banks and lenders. 25% of people have a score in this range.
- 800-850: The top of the scale is considered an Exceptional credit score. Individuals with a credit score above 800 receive the best rates from lenders. Around 21% of people have scores between 800-850.
Statistically speaking, most people’s credit scores fall between the range of 600 to 720.
WHAT AFFECTS YOUR CREDIT SCORE
- Payment history – This shows if you’ve made your payments on time or at all.
- Credit utilization rate – How much of your credit you’re using on your credit cards.
- Type, amount, and age of credit accounts – Lenders want to see diversity on your credit report. Having a good mix of credit cards, a car loan, and maybe a mortgage helps your score.
- Total Debt Owed – This is the amount you owe in loans and how much is on your cards.
- Bankruptcies, Child Support Due, Public Records – Filing for bankruptcy or having a large amount of delinquent child support will hurt your score.
- New Credit Accounts – Opening a lot of accounts in a short period of time can hurt your score. If you’ve gotten too many loans or credit cards in a 2-year period, it can ding you.
- Hard Inquiries – The number of times a lender has requested your credit information will affect your score. These searches stay on your report for two years.
If your credit looks good and you want to get pre-approved today – Click Here
#2 FIND YOUR NEW OR USED BOX TRUCK
Here’s the fun part of the box truck leasing process: shopping for your new big rig! When shopping for your new straight truck or box truck you need to keep in mind some requirements lenders have. We always recommend buying your new or used box truck from a reputable commercial truck dealer.
If you’re not sure which box truck dealer in your area is reputable, give us a call and we’ll have some suggestions at (866) 627-6644. We have a list of reliable dealers throughout the US.
- Make, Model, Year (Less than 10+ years)
- Mileage (Less than 700k)
- The straight or box truck needs to be for your intended use.
- Condition Report
- Any past major repairs.
- Preferably sold by a box truck dealer.
- Serial Number of the truck.
- Is the box truck new or used
- Minimum of 3 pictures
Lenders want to make sure the box truck you’re trying to buy is a good investment for you and will last the duration of the financing term. The truck will also be collateral for the financing. If something were to happen and you can no longer afford to pay the loan/ lease back, the lender will need to repossess the box truck and recover their capital.
Found Your Truck and Need Financing? Great! Click to Start the Process
#3 FIND GOOD BOX TRUCK INSURANCE
Before you get approved and obtain your box truck lease, you’ll need good insurance (just like a personal vehicle). Commercial truck lenders will make sure to help you with this.
Just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for. Your box truck and business are valuable assets so you don’t want to be under-insured and liable for repair and legal bills.
Box truck lenders require you to have the following coverage:
- Liability coverage
- Physical damage coverage
- Bobtail coverage for non-trucking use
- Cargo and storage coverage to protect what you’re hauling
If you own a fleet of box trucks and have employees driving for you, you’re going to need workers’ compensation as well. Contact your local business insurance agent for more details.
Lenders will not allow you to finalize the deal without the correct type of insurance for a box truck. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your finance specialist. (866) 627-6644
Get Pre-Approved Today – Quick & Easy Application >> Get a Quote <<
#4 SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS AND GET FUNDED
Once you’ve picked out a box truck that meets all the requirements and you have the proper insurance in place, it’s time to finalize your funding. Contact your finance specialist to finalize your application.
Documents will be generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1-3 days. We have a fast turnaround to get the truck you want up and running.
Our Process is Quick & Easy! Get Pre-Approved Today
At TopMark Funding your satisfaction is our top priority. With decades of commercial trucking financing experience, we know how important it is to deliver a great customer experience. We promise to get you a great truck financing deal funded as quickly as possible. Check out our reviews from our amazing customers.
Making smart choices with a box truck financing program is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new box truck with a lease payment you can afford.
- Apply Online: Click the “Get Pre-Approved Today” button. Fill out the contact form and one of our truck funding specialists will call you ASAP! Or for immediate assistance give us a call at (866) 627-6644
- Select a Solution: A truck funding specialist will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to better help us find the best solution that meets your objectives.
- Review Documents: Once we have determined the best truck finance solution for you and your business, documents are generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
- Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck you want up and running.
Get Pre-Approved – Click the Get Pre-Approve Button Below to get started today. Get pre-approved in minutes. We do a soft credit pull, NO hard inquiries (unlike our competitors), and are guaranteed not to hurt your business or personal credit score.
About TopMark Funding
TopMark Funding is one of the nation’s top box truck financing companies. We offer several financing options for box trucks that will fit your budget and monthly payments. Helping your cash flow and profitability.
The commercial trucking business has unique financing requirements when it comes to loans or leasing Box trucks, we get it! We have 20 plus years of truck leasing experience. We live and breathe commercial truck financing.
Deciding whether to get a box truck lease, traditional box truck loan. Having a partner like TopMark Funding that understands the commercial trucking industry and all that comes with titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc… is crucial to any small business success and growth in the commercial trucking industry. We also offer box truck financing for startup business owners.