BOX TRUCK LEASING
THE BEST RATES
Need Box Truck Leasing?
Looking to Buy a Box Truck & Need Box Truck Leasing? TopMark Funding® Can Help! Get Pre-Approved Before You Buy. #1 Rated Commercial Truck Financing Company. Helping Drivers Like You Grow Your Fleet and Increase Your Revenue! Great Rates + Great Service.
Guaranteed 100% No Hard Inquiries
How to Get Box Truck Leasing
Box truck leasing is different from traditional truck financing and leasing. Traditional truck loans typically require your credit, business revenue, and time in business to determine if you’re qualified.
Box truck leasing and commercial truck financing are different from traditional vehicle financing and leasing. Traditional truck loans typically require your credit, business revenue, and time in business to determine if you’re qualified.
When it comes to box truck leasing, the truck you decide to purchase becomes the collateral, which helps to limit the lender’s risk on the box truck lease or loan. By reducing the risk you’re more likely to be qualified for truck financing.
Several factors will determine your box truck lease term, interest rate, and down payment. Here’s a list of all the requirements and factors that determine your eligibility and financial requirements.
#1 DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY – GET PRE-APPROVED
Before you go box or straight truck shopping it’s recommended to first get pre-approved for box truck financing. At TopMark Funding we have a quick and easy pre-approval process. One of our finance specialists will ask you a few questions about your credit and business history. We will then do a soft pull on your credit, not a hard inquiry.
The majority of our competitors do a hard credit inquiry. That’s not good for your credit score. Our pre-approval process is guaranteed not to harm your business or personal credit score. Once we get your credit results back we’ll get you pre-approved with the amount you’re allowed to finance.
FACTORS THAT DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
- Credit Score – 600 or Above for the Best Box Truck Financing Rates.
- Time in Business with a CDL License – 3+ Years Preferred (But We Can Finance Start-ups Too!)
- Down Payment Amount – How Much Can You Afford to Put Down on Your Box Truck.
Making smart choices with box truck financing is critical to any trucking company. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new truck!
BOX TRUCK FINANCING AND CREDIT
When it comes to getting a new straight truck or box truck, credit can play a big role. When shopping for a lease for a new truck, you need to keep your credit health in mind. A lot of commercial drivers actually harm their credit by applying haphazardly to any and every company that promises they can get them the truck of their dreams.
What actually happens is a lot of hard inquiries on your report. Remember, each hard inquiry can ding you about 10 points. If you even apply to 4 places, that’s enough to drop your score a whole credit grade.
Dealers are another avenue you want to be wary of in regards to credit. When you “apply” or see if you can get financed for a truck you like at dealership, what that dealers often do is send your information around to any bank or company they think you can get approved at. Again, this leads to many unnecessary and credit damaging hard inquiries.
Don’t worry, there are companies out there that can get approved for truck financing without harming your credit. We here TopMark Funding can help you by getting you pre-approved with just a soft credit inquiry. This way, you can see your rates without any damage done to your credit or commitment from you.
For these reasons, it’s important for you to be familiar with both your credit score and what truck financing companies can offer you at your current credit rating before you ding your score. Do your research and make sure you are making good choices for your business. Being knowledgeable about the process and what it means in terms of credit will help you make the best choices.
BREAKDOWN OF FICO SCORE RANGES
- 300-579: A score in this range is considered Very Poor. Credit applicants with a score in this range will often be required to pay larger fees and deposits, or sometimes may not be approved for credit at all. 16% of people have a score in this range.
- 580-669: Scores between the 580 mark to the higher 600s are called Fair credit scores. Often, people with scores in this range will be referred to as subprime borrowers. A total of 17% of people have a credit score in this range.
- 670-739: This range is referred to as Good. Individuals with scores this high have a much lower rate of default. Statistically, about 8% of applicants with a Good range credit score will become seriously delinquent. Around 21% of people have a score in this range.
- 740-799: People with scores in mid to top 700s are in the range of Very Good. Borrowers with scores in this range will receive better than average interest rates from banks and lenders. 25% of people have a score in this range.
- 800-850: The top of the scale is considered an Exceptional credit score. Individuals with a credit score above 800 receive the best rates from lenders. Around 21% of people have scores between 800-850.
Statistically speaking, most people’s credit scores fall between the range of 600 to 720.
WHAT AFFECTS YOUR CREDIT SCORE
- Payment history – This shows if you’ve made your payments on time or at all.
- Credit utilization rate – How much of your credit you are using on your credit cards.
- Type, amount, and age of credit accounts – Lenders want to see diversity on your credit report. Having a good mix of credit cards, a car loan, and maybe a mortgage helps your score.
- Total Debt Owed – This is the amount you owe in loans and how much is on your cards.
- Bankruptcies, Child Support Due, Public Records – Filing for bankruptcy or having a large amount of delinquent child support will hurt your score.
- New Credit Accounts – Opening a lot of accounts in a short period of time can hurt your score. If you have gotten too many loans or credit cards in a 2-year period, it can ding you.
- Hard Inquiries – The number of times a lender has requested your credit information will affect your score. These searches stay on your report for two years.
If your credit looks good and you want to get pre-approved today – Click Here
#2 FIND YOUR NEW OR USED BOX TRUCK
Here’s the fun part of the box truck leasing process: shopping for your new big rig! When shopping for your new straight truck or box truck you need to keep in mind some requirements the lenders have. We always recommend buying your new or used box truck from a reputable commercial truck dealer.
If you’re not sure which box truck dealer in your area is reputable, give us a call and we’ll have some suggestions at (866) 627-6644. We have a list of great dealers throughout the US.
- Make, Model, Year (Less than 10+ years)
- Mileage (Less than 700k)
- The straight or box truck needs to be for your intended use.
- Condition Report
- Any past major repairs.
- Preferably sold by a box truck dealer.
- Serial Number of the truck.
- Is the box truck new or used
- Minimum of 3 pictures
Lenders want to make sure the box truck you’re trying to buy is a good investment for you and will last the duration of the financing term. Also, the truck is the collateral for the financing. If something were to happen and you can no longer afford to pay the loan or lease back, the lender will need to repossess the box truck and recover their capital.
Found Your Truck and Need Financing? Great! Click to Start the Process
#3 FIND GOOD BOX TRUCK INSURANCE
Before you get approved and obtain your box truck lease, you’ll need to have box truck insurance. commercial truck lenders will make sure you have good box truck insurance. Just like your personal vehicle, you’ll need good insurance for your box truck.
Just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for. Your box truck and business are valuable assets and you don’t want to be under-insured and liable for the potentially massive repair and legal bills.
Box truck lenders require you to have the following coverage:
- Liability coverage
- Physical damage coverage
- Bobtail coverage for non-trucking use
- Cargo and storage coverage that covers what you’re hauling
If you own a fleet of box trucks and have employees driving for you, you’re going to need workers compensation. Contact your local business insurance agent for more details.
Lenders will not allow you to finalize the deal without the correct type of insurance for a box truck. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your finance specialist. (866) 627-6644
Get Pre-Approved Today – Quick & Easy Application >> Get a Quote <<
#4 SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS AND GET FUNDED
Once you’ve picked out your box truck that meets all the requirements and you have the proper insurance in place, it’s time to finalize your funding. Contact your finance specialist to finalize your application.
Documents will be generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. We have a fast turn-around to get you the truck you want up and running.
Our Process is Quick & Easy! Get Pre-Approved Today
At TopMark Funding your satisfaction is our top priority. With decades of commercial trucking financing experience, we know how important it is to deliver a great customer experience. We promise to get you a great truck financing deal funded as quickly as possible. Check out our reviews from our amazing customers.
Making smart choices with a box truck financing program is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new box truck with a lease payment you can afford.
- Apply Online: Click the “Get Pre-Approved Today” button. Fill out the contact form and one of our truck funding specialists will call you ASAP! Or for immediate assistance give us a call at (866) 627-6644
- Select a Solution: A truck funding specialist will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to better help us find the best solution that meets your objectives.
- Review Documents: Once we have determined the best truck finance solution for you and your business, documents are generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
- Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck you want up and running.
Get Pre-Approved – Click the Get Pre-Approve Button Below to get started today. Get pre-approved in minutes. We do a soft credit pull, NO hard inquiries (unlike our competitors) and guaranteed not to hurt your business or personal credit score.
About TopMark Funding We're on the Long Haul With You
About TopMark Funding
TopMark Funding is one of the nation’s top dump truck financing companies. We offer several financing options for dump trucks that will fit your budget and and monthly payments. Helping your cash flow and profitability.
The commercial trucking business has unique financing requirements when it comes to loans or leasing dump trucks, we get it! We have 20 plus years of truck leasing experience. We live and breathe commercial truck financing.
Deciding whether to get a dump truck lease, traditional dump truck loan. Having a partner like TopMark Funding that understands the commercial trucking industry and all that comes with like titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc… is crucial to any small business success and growth in the commercial trucking industry. We also offer dump truck financing for startups business owners.
Get a Free no-obligation quote. Get pre-approved in minutes. Click the “Get Started Today” button!