Top FREE Load Boards For Truckers
Owner-operators looking for quick ways to grow their businesses will often turn to load boards for fast access to work. Online load boards are a good thing for truckers to utilize as they help them find loads effectively with less work. A lot of the top results for load boards are those that charge monthly fees for access. Sometimes, your budget just doesn’t allow the spend, which is why we have made a list compiling the best free load boards for truckers out there.
Straightforward and simple to use, these boards can help you find immediate loads to pick up ASAP. If you aren’t looking to make a monthly payment to find shippers or the price just isn’t worth it, these free boards below will do the job of searching for fast freight!
The Best Free Load Boards
Here is our complete list of the free load boards our there for semi-truck drivers.
- Trucker Path – Trucker Path is probably already a widely known app out there for drivers for other reasons. One of its many features is a free load board! Trucker Path offers 150K daily loads posted by over 800 brokers in North America.
Trucker Path is available on Itunes App Store and Google Play
- Free Freight Search – Free Freight Search advertises that over 173 Million Loads have been posted on their site with over 107 thousand carriers and freight brokers registered. It has unlimited free searching and posting. It also has free notifications when you find a match.
- Trulos – Trulos offers a free and fast search for loads that are posted by over 900+ brokers and direct shippers. The site also an IFTA mileage calculator, freight forecasting, and elevation based fuel forecasting.
- Free Freight Search – Free Freight Search advertises that over 173 Million Loads have been posted on their site with over 107 thousand carriers and brokers registered. It has unlimited free searching and posting. It also has free notifications when you find a match.
- DSSLN – DSSLN advertises itself as the largest and most comprehensive database of Logistics and Supply Chain companies. They offer the ability to search their LTL and truckload freight load boards for absolutely free.
- LoadUp – Simple but effective, LoadUp offers a directory of freely posted loads for truckers. Its search interface requires just a few clicks and you’re able to see live truck load postings in your area.
- FreightBlaster – Freightblaster might just as simple as a load board can get. Brokers and shippers post loads that need to be picked up that can be freely searched by users who register an account.
- Freight Finder – Freight Finder is another simple and easy to use load board. There isn’t much to the site, but it does have a good quantity of loads on it that you can search either state to state or by a city radius.
- Fr8Connect – While not an entirely free site, Fr8 Connect offers free membership to its users with some of the features the premium plans offer. The site connects carriers with shippers to create mutually beneficial shipping relationships
Free trial memberships on Premium Load Boards
Premium Load Boards are the go-to resource for the best information. While they do come with a price, the quality and features provided do surpass the free options listed above. Because of this, we have included a list of the free trials available on some of the best load boards out there.
Unlike the free options, some of these truckload boards have features like real-time posting and additional freight matching services that go the extra mile. It might be worth it to give them a try and see if their month prices can fit into your budget.
Owner-operators could benefit by making these free load boards a tool to find fast cash and business. Even if it is not used as primary source of income, there is money to be made on these sites that offer unlimited posts and searches. Additionally, load boards can be a tool you need to get that extra edge in finding freight when business is slow.
That being said, freeload boards work best for trucking businesses that are getting started. In reality, these boards are most likely a limited resource for companies looking to grow their business in the long term. So If you’re in trucking for the big long haul, finding clients and shippers to do business with is the basis of your success.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER GREAT TRUCKING ARTICLES
- The Best Load Boards That Every Trucker Should Know
- The Best Load Board for Truckers in 2019
- How to Grow Your Trucking Company
- Trucking in 2020 and Beyond
- Benefits of Leasing a Semi-Truck
ABOUT TOPMARK FUNDING
TopMark Funding is a top-rated semi-truck financing and equipment financing company located in Roseville, CA. We specialize in commercial trucking and heavy equipment. Our mission is to become your long-term financial partner by helping you grow your trucking business and fleet.
We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on the long-haul with you!
We have financing options for semi-trucks, commercial trucks, trailers, and small businesses. We have great rates, low down payments, and flexible monthly payments regardless of credit history.
Learn more about: Semi-Truck Financing
Fill out the contact form or give us a call at (866) 627-6644. One of our truck financing specialists will contact you as soon as possible to go over your truck lease needs and learn more about you and your business financing goals.