July 2020: Freight Rates Appear Unstoppable
Apparently April to May was the lowest point of the coronavirus pandemic, as demand for shipped goods and materials continued its ascent for the third consecutive month (two for dry van), and all three forms of freight are at their 2020 highs.
DAT speculates the current month’s rates as it is happening, and while August is in its infancy, the fact that the DAT is predicting freight rates to go up anywhere from 5-10% for August points in a further upward direction.
With rates on the incline, now is a better time than ever to finance a truck or trailer with TopMark Funding. Read beyond the graphs for more information on how we can help you start or expand your fleet!
CORONAVIRUS [COVID-19] UPDATES AND ARTICLES
- Trucker’s Guide to When Every State is Reopening
- FMSCA Extends Hours of Service Relief Declaration
- How Truck Drivers Can Keep Their Cabs Clean During COVID-19
- International Roadcheck Delayed Over COVID-19 Fears
- Pennsylvania Reopens (Some) Rest Stops
- Truck Dealers Seek “Essential Status”
- Navistar And Paccar Halt Production
- Mack And Volvo Suspend Truck Production
- Fmcsa Expands Its COVID-19 Response
ABOUT TOPMARK FUNDING
TopMark Funding is a top-rated semi-truck financing and equipment financing company located in Roseville, CA. We specialize in commercial trucking and heavy equipment. Our mission is to become your long-term financial partner by helping you grow your trucking business and fleet.
We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on the long-haul with you!
We have financing options for semi-trucks, commercial trucks, trailers, and small businesses. We have great rates, low down payments, and flexible monthly payments regardless of credit history.
Learn more about Semi-Truck Financing
Fill out the contact form or give us a call at (866) 627-6644. One of our truck financing specialists will contact you as soon as possible to go over your truck lease needs and learn more about you and your business financing goals.