The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has posted the employment count for the Truck Transportation subsector in regards to September 2021. Here are the results.
- The initial preliminary count for September 2021 is 1,502,900 jobs.
- Revised August numbers are 1,500,400. This is an increase of 1,900 from the first estimate.
- Final July employment is at 1,494,400. This is an increase of 1,300 more than the revised estimate and 2,600 above the first estimate.
The job count is slowly but surely rising. Hopefully we will get to pre-pandemic numbers soon; only 21,900 drivers left to hire!
Top Trending Trucking Articles
- FMCSA COVID-19 Emergency Extended Another Three Months
- NTEA Cancels Conference, but not for the Reason You Expect
- Johnny Cash and the Distance to go Everywhere, Man
- CTA Petitions the Supreme Court
- Senate Passes INVEST in America Act
- Trucking Insurance Bill Reintroduced to Congress
- Biden Signs Executive Order on Truck Emissions
ABOUT TOPMARK FUNDING
TopMark Funding is a top-rated semi-truck financing and trailer financing company located in Roseville, CA. We specialize in commercial trucking and heavy equipment. Our mission is to become your long-term financial partner by helping you grow your trucking business and fleet.
We’re not here for the short-term, we’re on the long-haul with you!
Learn more about Trailer Financing.
Fill out the contact form or give us a call at (866) 627-6644. One of our truck financing specialists will contact you as soon as possible to go over your truck lease needs and learn more about you and your business financing goals.