Car Hauler Financing Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries
Looking to Buy a Car Hauler and Need Car Hauler Trailer Financing? TopMark Funding® Can Help! #1 Rated Truck & Trailer Financing Company. Helping Business Owners Like You Grow Your Fleet and Increase Your Revenue! Get Pre-Approved Before You Buy.
- Best Rates & Fast Funding
- No Money Down!
- Startups Welcome With Great Credit
- Get Approved for $250k Within 24 Hours – Application Only!
- Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries
Need Car Hauler Financing? We Can Hook You Up!
Are you looking to buy a car hauler and need car hauler trailer financing? TopMark Funding can hook you up! As a top-rated commercial truck and auto transport financing company, we have several trailer financing and car hauler trailer lease programs for any make or model auto transport trailer.
With 20 plus years of specializing in the heavy-duty truck and commercial trailer financing industry, we know what it takes to get you approved and on the road with your new car hauler generating more revenue and growing your business!
We have great rates, low down payments, and flexible terms for qualified customers. We can get you approved for up to $250k within 24 hours – Application Only! Don’t wait – Get Pre-Qualified in Minutes – get started today! No Hard Inquires. No harm to your business or personal credit score.
Get Approved For Up To $250K Within 24 Hours
Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries
Top Rated Trailer Financing Company What Our Customers Are Saying
At TopMark Funding your satisfaction is our top priority. With decades of commercial trailer experience, we know how important it is to deliver a great customer experience. We promise to get you a great trailer financing deal funded as quickly as possible. Check out our reviews from our amazing customers.
Our Process is Quick & Easy! Get Pre-Approved Today
Making smart choices with trailer financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new truck.
- Apply Online: Click the “Get Pre-Approved Today” button. Fill out the contact form and one of our trailer funding specialists will call you ASAP! Or for immediate assistance give our customer service a call at (866) 627-6644
- Select a Solution: A trailer funding specialist will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to better help us find the best solution that meets your objectives.
- Review Documents: Once we have determined the best trailer finance solution for you and your business, documents are generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
- Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck you want up and running.
Get Pre-Approved – Click the Get Pre-Approve Button Below to get started today. Get pre-approved in minutes. We do a soft credit pull, NO hard inquiries (unlike our competitors), and are guaranteed not to hurt your business or personal credit score.
How to Get Trailer Financing Here’s a Step by Step Guide to Trailer Financing
Commercial trailer financing is different from traditional trailer financing and leasing. Traditional trailer financing typically requires your credit, business revenue, and time in business to determine if you’re qualified.
When it comes to trailer financing, the trailer you decide to purchase becomes the collateral, which helps to limit the lender’s risk on the trailer financing. By reducing the risk you’re more likely to be qualified for trailer financing.
Several factors will determine your trailer loan or lease term, interest rate, and down payment. Here’s a list of all the requirements and factors that determine your eligibility and financial requirements to get credit approval.
HERE ARE A FEW FACTORS THAT DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
- Credit Score – 600 or Above for the Best Trailer Financing Rates.
- Down Payment Amount – How Much Can You Afford to Put Down on Your trailer
- Make, Model, and Use of the Trailer
1. DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY – GET PRE-APPROVED
Before you go trailer shopping it’s recommended first to get pre-approved for trailer financing. At TopMark Funding we have a quick and easy pre-approval process. One of our finance specialists will ask you a few questions about your credit and business history. We will then do a soft pull on your credit, not a hard inquiry.
The majority of our competitors do a hard credit inquiry. That’s not good for your credit score. Our pre-approval process is guaranteed not to harm your business or personal credit score. Once we get your credit results back we’ll get you pre-approved with the amount you’re allowed to finance.
Making smart choices with trailer financing is critical to any trucking and trailer company. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new truck!
I want to get the process started ASAP! Click here >>Get a Quote<<
TRAILER FINANCING AND CREDIT
When it comes to buying a new or used trailer, credit can play a big role. When shopping for financing for a trailer, you need to keep your credit health in mind. A lot of people actually harm their credit by applying haphazardly to any and every company that promises they can get them the trailer of their dreams.
What actually happens is a lot of hard inquiries on your report. Remember, each hard inquiry can ding you about 10 points. If you even apply to 4 places, that’s enough to drop your score a whole credit grade.
Dealers are another avenue you want to be wary of in regards to credit. When you “apply” or see if you can get financed for a truck you like at a dealership, what those dealers often do is send your information around to any bank or company they think you can get approved at. Again, this leads to many unnecessary and credit-damaging hard inquiries.
Don’t worry, there are companies out there that can get approved for trailer financing without harming your credit. We here TopMark Funding can help you by getting you pre-approved with just a soft inquiry. This way, you can see your rates without any damage done to your credit or commitment from you.
For these reasons, it’s important for you to be familiar with both your credit score and what financing companies can offer you at your current credit rating before you ding your score.
Do your research and make sure you are making good choices for your business. Being knowledgeable about the process and what it means in terms of credit will help you make the best choices.
BREAKDOWN OF FICO SCORE RANGES
- 300-579: A score in this range is considered Very Poor. Credit applicants with a score in this range will often be required to pay larger fees and deposits, or sometimes may not be approved for credit at all. 16% of people have a score in this range.
- 580-669: Scores between the 580 mark to the higher 600s are called Fair credit scores. Often, people with scores in this range will be referred to as subprime borrowers. A total of 17% of people have a credit score in this range.
- 670-739: This range is referred to as Good. Individuals with scores this high have a much lower rate of default. Statistically, about 8% of applicants with a Good range credit score will become seriously delinquent. Around 21% of people have a score in this range.
- 740-799: People with scores in the mid to top 700s are in the range of Very Good. Borrowers with scores in this range will receive better than average interest rates from banks and lenders. 25% of people have a score in this range.
- 800-850: The top of the scale is considered an Exceptional credit score. Individuals with a credit score above 800 receive the best rates from lenders. Around 21% of people have scores between 800-850.
Statistically speaking, most people’s credit scores fall between the range of 600 to 720.
WHAT AFFECTS YOUR CREDIT SCORE
- Payment history – This shows if you’ve made your payments on time or at all.
- Credit utilization rate – How much of your credit you are using on your credit cards.
- Type, amount, and age of credit accounts – Lenders want to see diversity on your credit report. Having a good mix of credit cards, a car loan, and maybe a mortgage helps your score.
- Total Debt Owed – This is the amount you owe in loans and how much is on your cards.
- Bankruptcies, Child Support Due, Public Records – Filing for bankruptcy or having a large amount of delinquent child support will hurt your score.
- New Credit Accounts – Opening a lot of accounts in a short period of time can hurt your score. If you have gotten too many loans or credit cards in a 2-year period, it can ding you.
- Hard Inquiries – The number of times a lender has requested your credit information will affect your score. These searches stay on your report for two years.
If your credit looks good and you want to get pre-approved today – Click Here
2. FIND YOUR NEW OR USED TRAILER
Here’s the fun part of the trailer financing process: shopping for your new trailer! When shopping for your new commercial trailers you need to keep in mind some requirements the lenders have. We always recommend buying your new or used trailer from reputable trailer dealers.
If you’re not sure which trailer dealer in your area is reputable, give us a call and we’ll have some suggestions at (866) 627-6644. We have a list of great dealers throughout the US.
- Make, Model, Year (Less than 10+ years)
- The trailer needs to be for your intended use.
- Condition Report
- Any past major repairs.
- Preferably sold by a trailer dealer.
- Serial Number of the trailer.
- Is the trailer new or used
- Minimum of 3 pictures
Lenders want to make sure the trailer you’re trying to buy is a good investment for you and will last the duration of the financing term. Also, the truck is the collateral for the financing. If something were to happen and you can no longer afford to pay the lease or loan back, the lender will need to repossess the trailer and recover their capital.
Found Your Truck and Need Financing? Great! Click to Start the Process
3. FIND GOOD TRAILER INSURANCE
Before you get approved and obtain your trailer lease or loan, you’ll need to have trailer insurance. trailer lenders will make sure you have good trailer insurance. Just like your personal vehicle, you’ll need good insurance for your big rig.
Just like anything else in life, you get what you pay for. Your trailer and business are valuable assets and you don’t want to be under-insured and liable for the potentially massive repair and legal bills.
Trailer lenders require you to have the following coverage:
- Liability coverage
- Physical damage coverage
- Bobtail coverage for non-trucking use
- Cargo and storage coverage that covers what you’re hauling
If you own a fleet of trailers and have employees driving for you, you’re going to need workers’ compensation. Contact your local business insurance agent for more details.
Lenders will not allow you to finalize the deal without the correct type of insurance for a trailer. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your finance specialist. (866) 627-6644
Get Pre-Approved Today – Quick & Easy Application >> Get a Quote <<
4. SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS AND GET FUNDED
Once you’ve picked out your trailer that meets all the requirements and you have the proper insurance in place, it’s time to finalize your funding. Contact your finance specialist to finalize your application.
Documents will be generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. We have a fast turnaround to get you the truck you want up and running.
If you’re looking to finance a semi-truck read this article >> How to Finance a Semi-Truck