Semi-Truck & Commercial Vehicle Financing
Looking to Buy a Semi-Truck or Commercial Vehicle and Need Equipment Financing? TopMark Funding Can Help! We’re the #1 Rated Commercial Truck Financing Company. Helping Business Owners Like You Grow Your Fleet and Increase Your Revenue!
- Best Rates & Fast Funding
- Get Approved for $250k Within 24 Hours – Application Only!
- Guaranteed No Hard Inquiries – No Impact on Your Credit
- Get Pre-Approved Today!
Need Commercial Truck Financing? Financing Solutions for Fleet & Owner-Operators
Are you in the market for a new or used semi-truck and need commercial vehicle financing? Whether you’re an owner-operator, small fleet owner, or own a large fleet, we have a commercial truck financing solution for you and your trucking business. We have great commercial vehicle leasing programs and commercial truck loans that will fit your budget and help add more profit to your bottom line.
TopMark Funding has a proven track record of helping owner-operators, fleet owners, and trucking companies grow by offering great funding solutions. We utilize our vast expertise in the commercial truck financing and equipment finance industry to get you the monthly payments you can afford. Getting you on the road, increasing cash flow, and adding more profit to your business are our goals.
Deciding whether to get a truck loan or truck lease, choosing between new or used Freightliner, Peterbilt, or Kenworth. Having a partner like TopMark Funding that understands the 18 wheeler industry and all that comes with truck and trailer financing (titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc.) is crucial to your success in the trucking industry. We’re your trusted commercial vehicle and semi-truck financing company.
Get a Free no-obligation quote. Get pre-approved in minutes. Click the “Get Started Today” button!
Top Rated Truck Financing Company What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
At TopMark Funding your satisfaction is our top priority. With decades of commercial trucking experience, we know how important it is to deliver a great customer experience. We promise to get you a great truck financing deal funded as quickly as possible. Check out our reviews from our amazing customers.
Our Process is Quick & Easy! Get Pre-Approved Today
Making smart choices with semi-truck financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics. Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency and stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s growth and sustainability. We’ve made the funding process quick and easy so you can get funded fast and on the road with your new truck.
- Apply Online: Click the “Get Pre-Approved Today” button. Fill out the contact form and one of our truck funding specialists will call you ASAP! Or for immediate assistance give us a call at (866) 627-6644
- Select a Solution: A truck funding specialist will contact you to go over your funding and business needs. We want to understand your needs to better help us find the best solution that meets your objectives.
- Review Documents: Once we have determined the best truck finance solution for you and your business, documents are generated and then emailed for review and signature. An electronic signature is acceptable on most documents.
- Get Funded: After the signed contract is returned, we’ll process your documents. Most transactions fund within 1 to 3 days. Fast turn around to get you the truck you want up and running.
Get Pre-Approved – Click the Get Pre-Approve Button Below to get started today. Get pre-approved in minutes. We do a soft credit pull, NO hard inquiries (unlike our competitors), and are guaranteed not to hurt your business or personal credit score.
Semi Truck Financing and Credit
When it comes to getting a new truck, credit can play a big role. When shopping for a loan for a new truck, you need to keep your credit health in mind. A lot of truckers actually harm their credit by applying willy-nilly to any and every company that promises they can get them the truck of their dreams.
What actually happens is a LOT of hard inquiries on your report. Remember, each hard inquiry can ding you about 10 points. If you even apply to 4 places, that’s enough to drop your score by a whole credit grade.
Dealers are another avenue you want to be wary of in regard to credit. When you “apply” or see if you can get financed for a truck you like at a dealership, what dealers often do is send your information around to any bank or company they think you can get approved at. Again, this leads to many unnecessary and damaging hard inquiries.
Don’t worry, there are companies out there that can get approved for Commercial Truck Financing without harming your credit. We here TopMark Funding can help you by getting you pre-approved with just a soft inquiry. This way, you can see your rates without any damage done to your credit or commitment from you.
For these reasons, it is important for you to be familiar with both your credit score and what financing companies can offer you at your current credit rating before you ding your score. Do your research and make sure you are making good choices for your business. Click the link if you want to read our in-depth Semi Truck Financing guide. Being knowledgeable about the process and what it means in terms of credit will help you make the best choices.
Breakdown of FICO Score Ranges
- 300-579: A score in this range is considered Very Poor. Credit applicants with a score in this range will often be required to pay larger fees and deposits, or sometimes may not be approved for credit at all. 16% of people have a score in this range.
- 580-669: Scores between the 580 mark to the higher 600s are called Fair credit scores. Often, people with scores in this range will be referred to as subprime borrowers. A total of 17% of people have a credit score in this range.
- 670-739: This range is referred to as Good. Individuals with scores this high have a much lower rate of default. Statistically, about 8% of applicants with a Good range credit score will become seriously delinquent. Around 21% of people have a score in this range.
- 740-799: People with scores in the mid to top 700s are in the range of Very Good. Borrowers with scores in this range will receive better than average interest rates from banks and lenders. 25% of people have a score in this range.
- 800-850: The top of the scale is considered an Exceptional credit score. Individuals with a credit score above 800 receive the best rates from lenders. Around 21% of people have scores between 800-850.
Statistically speaking, most people’s credit scores fall between the range of 600 to 720.
What Affects Your Credit Score
- Payment history – This shows if you’ve made your payments on time or at all.
- Credit utilization rate – How much of your credit you are using on your credit cards.
- Type, amount, and age of credit accounts – Lenders do want to see diversity on their credit reports. Having a good mix of credit cards, a car loan, and maybe a mortgage will help your score.
- Total Debt Owed – This is the amount you owe in loans and how much is on your cards.
- Bankruptcies, Child Support Due, Public Records – Filing for bankruptcy or having a large amount of delinquent child support will hurt your score.
- New Credit Accounts – Opening a lot of accounts in a short period of time can hurt your score. If you have gotten too many loans or credit cards in a 2-year period, it can ding you.
- Hard Inquiries – The number of times a lender has requested your credit information will affect your score. These searches stay on your report for 2 years.
Semi Truck Frequently Ask Questions
Why Do They Call it a Semi-Truck?
A semi-trailer truck more commonly semi truck or simply “semi” is the combination of a tractor unit and one or more semi-trailers to carry freight. A semi-trailer attaches to the tractor with a fifth-wheel coupling also known as a hitch, with much of its weight borne by the tractor. The result is that both the tractor and semi-trailer will have a design distinctly different from that of a rigid truck and trailer. Semi-trucks are also known as big rigs or 18-wheelers.
What are the Different Semi-Trucks Styles?
- Flat Roof Sleeper – A sleeper cab or truck sleeper is a semi-truck that has a compartment attached to the cabin for the truck driver(s) to rest and sleep. Typically has a bunk and side storage compartments. The flat roof sleeper has a flat roof and less headspace.
- Mid-Roof Sleeper – A 76-inch mid-roof sleeper is a semi-truck that has a compartment attached to the cabin for the truck driver(s) to rest and sleep. Typically has a bed, tv, and storage compartments. The mid-roof sleeper has a slightly higher and rounded roof for more headroom and space.
- Raised Roof Sleeper – A raised-roof sleeper is a semi-tractor with a compartment attached to the cabin for the truck driver(s) to rest and sleep. Some sleeper offers a premium sound system, flat-screen TV, and side storage tower. The raised-roof sleeper has the highest roof for more space and better driver comfort.
- Day Cab – The day cab semi-trucks is a tractor that is designed for day trips. It does not include the on-the-road overnight sleeping compartment. The purpose of the day cab is to hook up and haul large loads on short trips within the same day.
For more types and styles of commercial vehicles check out our articles about the Different Types of Commercial Trucks & Vehicles
What Is The Difference Between a Semi Truck and an 18 Wheeler?
Semi-truck refers to the actual truck or tractor, which contains the engine. Semi-trucks can run on their own without hauling a semi-trailer.
18-wheeler refers to the combination of a semi-truck and a semi-trailer. When connected they form a tractor-trailer unit, also referred to as an 18-wheeler. Which is based on the total number of wheels for the entire tractor-trailer unit.
What Is The Best Semi Truck
Freightliner is the best-selling semi-truck in America today. They sell about 190K trucks per year! Freightliner dominates with 40% of the commercial truck market share.
They also employ over 3,000+ workers in their MT. Holly and Cleveland facility.
Freightliner manufactures several models and styles of commercial trucks from on-highway, medium-duty, severe-duty, and natural gas vehicles.
They are soon to roll out their new line of all-electric commercial vehicles named the Freightliner e-Mobility. There will be two models, the eCascadia and eM2 106.
To learn more about The Most Popular Semi Trucks in America read our latest article.
Different Types of Trailers for Semi Trucks
There are several styles and types of commercial trailers for semi-trucks. Here’s a list of the most common trailers in use today.
- Flatbed Trailer
- Lowboy Trailer
- Reefer Trailer
- Conestoga Trailers
- Step Deck Trailer
- Dry Van Trailer
- Power Only Trailer
- Extendable Double Drop Trailer
- Stretch Double Drop Trailer
- Stretch Single Drop Deck Trailer
- Removable Gooseneck Trailer (RNG)
- Stretch Removable Gooseneck Trailer (RNG)
- Sidekit Trailers
- Specialty Trailers
- Multi-Car Trailer
For more details about commercial trailers read our article Different Types of Trailers for Semi Trucks.
About TopMark Funding®
We have a track record and expertise in commercial vehicle and semi-truck financing. Our mission is to become your long-term lending partner by helping your business grow, not just for the short term, we’re here for the long haul.
We achieve this by being your commercial finance partner, guiding you toward the best financial decisions for your business. Making smart choices with truck financing is critical to any trucking company working in logistics.
Having up-to-date equipment to maximize efficiency as well as to stay in compliance with the ever-changing regulations is important to a company’s sustainability and growth. You can learn more about financing versus leasing by clicking Here.
Your business has unique financing needs when it comes to financing commercial vehicles. We get it. From deciding whether to get a loan or lease, to having the ability to choose from new or used equipment. Having a financing partner like TopMark that understands your industry and all that comes with semi-truck financing (titling, registration, insurance, warranties, etc.) is vital to your success and growth in the trucking and commercial trucking industry.
Get Pre-Approved Today
To get the pre-approval process started you’ll need to fill out the form button below. One of our truck financing specialists will contact you to start the pre-approval process. Don’t worry it’s quick and easy. Also, we don’t do any hard inquiries. Our pre-approval process will not have any negative impact on your business or personal credit score. One of the many reasons to finance your truck(s) with TopMark Funding®. We also promise to never share your information with any third-party companies. Your info is safe with us. If you’d rather talk to a truck finance specialist now, please call (866) 627-6644
Get Started Today – No Hard Inquiries or Negative Impact on Your Credit Score
What We Finance Increase Your Revenue & Grow Your Fleet
Semi Truck Financing
+ Semi Truck Leasing
+ Semi Truck Loans
+ Semi Truck Fleet Financing
+ Used Semi Truck Financing
+ Owner-Operator Financing
+ Tractor-Trailer Financing
+ Dump Trucks
+ Box Trucks
+ Cargo Trucks
+ Garbage Trucks
+ Bucket Trucks
+ Grapple Trucks
+ Construction Vehicles
+ Passenger Vans
+ Taxi Cabs
+ Emergency Vehicles
+ Amazon Delivery Van
Small Business Loans
+ Business Loans
+ Working Capital
+ Merchant Cash Advance
+ Equipment Financing
+ Medical Equipment
+ IT Equipment